Thứ Sáu, 21 tháng 6, 2019

Original American flag Nurses back the blue i've got your six shirt

I've canceled my subscription four times via the Original American flag Nurses back the blue i've got your six shirt phone now I result to facebook and the public i'm still getting charged and i'm still getting boxes please refund my money I have two un opened boxes and one that is opened this is getting ridiculous it should be illegal that you keep charging my account even when I canceled I don't have money to be throwing out the window. If there are any ranchers on here from maine or tennessee that could use a husband and wife to help on the ranch we have an rv and 3 cats and only asking 5000 00 per month we can help with feeding repairs cleaning gardening housekeeping we are no spring chickens but not dead yet either please let us help you and fulfill our dreams please pm me with your replies thanks. Yesterday the blm rounded up and removed 57 wild horses from owyhee complex in the winnemucca area of nevada there were no deaths and the horses looked to be in good body condition the blm is moving the trapsite to private land today and has said the public will not be able to attend the operation Original American flag Nurses back the blue i've got your six shirt

Original American flag Nurses back the blue i've got your six shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Longsleeve T-Shirt For Men and Women


Other products
Original American flag Nurses back the blue i've got your six shirt

Premium Trending shirt this Season :


Home page: Official Other products

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét